OPEN UNTILL FILLED--Return completed applications to NCIDC 1607 Fifth Street-Crescent City, CA 95531Job Opportunity
Del Norte Indian Education Center Director • Crescent City, CA
$31,200-$37,128 annually FT. Benefits (Life, Medical, Disability, Vision, Dental, Retirement)
· Associate of Arts degree
· Two years of practical experience in a position, which demonstrates the required knowledge, skills, and abilities with an understanding of education programs, child development and Native American education programs.
· California Driver’s License (DMV record required)
· Insurable driver (proof required)
· Pass finger print and background checks
· Negative T.B. test (proof submitted)
• Bachelors Degree preferred in Education, Social Service or related field.
• Five years of experience working in an education setting.
• Working knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations concerning Indian people.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with demonstrated ability in writing successful grants.
• Familiarity with the cultures and traditions of the Native American tribes of Northwest California
• Computer literate (preferably Macintosh) including word-processing, spreadsheets and databases.
Full Job Description Attached below: